11 April 2014

Time flew! The (belated) fifth anniversary


Whoops! I missed it!

I have had my head down doing a lot of technical academic writing. I completely forgot about the fifth blogiversary of Better Posters at the start of March!

It is a little hard to fathom that I’ve already been trying to make conference halls more beautiful, on poster at a time, for half a decade.

That I have made it five years, and kept the “one post a week” schedule steady throughout that time, is thanks to the readers of this blog. It’s my readers who convinced me I am doing something helpful here, and have given me lots of fodder to blog about. Thank you!

Picture by Gerry Dulay on Flickr; used under a Creative Commons license.

1 comment:

trimix said...

I remember this cake when i was a kid when my mom buy me with cute little muffins. Thanks for the diverse tips shared on this website.